Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nursing Home

On tuesday afternoon me and my group went to a nursing home. We helped them make drums. We had to put leather around a tin can and it was held by rubber bands. I had two little old ladies one named Flo and the other Gale. Gale was so hilarious! She grabbed the rubber band and pretended like she was going to shoot it at me! Then the whole time she would joke around about shooting the old people with the rubber bands as they walked by. She was adorable! And when ever i messed up she would say "Well if they don't like it, they should do it them selves, they are gonna have to deal with it!" I had so much fun helping them out and it was a good day because i got to talk to them and they made me laugh.I'm so glad we had the opportunity to go there and visit.

~Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment