Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sorry for miscommunication!

Hello parents and friends,

I am sorry that we have been unable to communicate with you via this blog as we had originally anticipated. I had honestly thought we would have had more of an opportunity/time to do so, but it has not worked quite like that. (God's plan, not mine, right!?) Also, the internet service up here has been somewhat unreliable.

Thanks for your patience/understanding. Parents, hopefully you've been able to touch base with your student a few times by now. If you need anything, do not hesitate to contact me via email: nienhuis.aaron@gmail.com or my cell phone.

I will also try to update the facebook page once in awhile. Find the link here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Bentheim-Youth-Ministries/150868215834

Thank you! -Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment