Saturday, August 1, 2009

one more day!!!

Hey there, Aaron here. I'm at church and am just finishing up some final details for our trip. Then I suppose I'd better go home and pack my own things! Anyways, just a final post before we leave. Tomorrow morning we'll be meeting at church at 8:00 a.m. to get ready. At 8:45 we'll have a prayer and be on the road! I just checked the weather in Toronto and it looks like we'll have mostly sunny days in the high 70's. Sounds good to me!

Just a little disclaimer. When we started this blog, we somehow accidentally linked it to our (Heidi and me's) personal blog. So all the post's say they are from "Aaron and Heidi". Anyways, this technology is not really my thing, so I'll leave it that way for now. If the blog idea works okay and we end up using it throughout the year too, I'll work on some adjustments then! Also, we'll do our best to update daily, but looking over our schedule, I did notice we do have some pretty full days coming up, so don't worry if you don't hear from us everyday.

The other question was "what if you want to leave comments?" And if you don't have a login with blogspot, you may not be able to comment on our posts. If you wish to send some encouragment, you may do so by emailing my personal address at: nienhuis.aaron@gmail.com, and I'll do my best to pass on the messages to the group.

Thanks for being such a blessing to us and our trip. Praying that you have a great week also!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to everyone and have fun!!! We will continue to pray for safe travel, well safety in general :), and that everyone will feel God's presence in the work you do! Sounds like the weather will be perfect! See you all when you return!

    ReplyDelete